Our goal at Young Meadows is to provide a safe, nuturing environment for your children as you worship or participate in other activities at the church. We provide childcare for children ages 8 weeks through Kindergarten. If you are new to YMPC or just have questions about our child care, please contact Associate Pastor Jay Joye at (334) 244-1385 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nursery is available on Sunday mornings from 9:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. In addition to professional nursery workers, our nursery staff is comprised of 3-4 members who volunteer their time each Sunday to assist in caring for your child.
Weekdays & Special Events
The Nursery is available during the week for various church activities such as the Women's Tuesday Morning Bible Study, Wednesday Evening Dinner, children's classes, Growth Groups, and Choir practices. We also have a Nursery for church wide special events. Please contact the church office at (334) 244-1385 to inquire about Nursery availability for a particular activity or event.
What to Bring
When packing a diaper bag, please include the following items:
- At least 2 disposable diapers
- A complete change of clothes in the event of an accident
- Pacifier (with clip), or other item for comfort
- A bottle of milk or formula, juice or water in a non-spill sippy cup
- Make sure to label all items
Well Child Policy
Young Meadows has a well child policy in the Nursery. We strive to provide the healthiest environment for your child while he/she is in our care. Parents also have a role in keeping the Nursery a healthy place to bring your child. If your child has exihibited the following symptoms within the last 24 hours, we ask that you not bring him/her to the Nursery:
- Fever of 99.9 degrees or above
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Cough or cold/flu-like symptoms
- Runny nose, throat or ear infection
- Unexplained rash or skin infections (impetigo, boils, ringworm)
- Eye infections (pink eye)
- Infectious diseases (chicken pox, mumps, measles, etc.)